Monday, May 30, 2011

The Versatile Blogger

The Versatile Blogger Award


Rule #1  
Thank the person who gave you your award and link them back to your post.
Thank you to Anne Farrell from Use Your Coloured Pencils for nominating me for this award!  I love knowing that people are looking at my blog and are hopefully finding inspiration from it. 

Rule #2 
Tell us seven things about yourself. 
1.  I am from New York, live in Rhode Island and work in Massachusetts.
2.  I have three cats, Miles, Fisher and Sophie.
3.  I like attending arts and craft fairs and enjoy buying art from local artists, especially jewelry.
4.  I love to travel and have been all over the USA and Europe as well as Costa Rica and Buenos Aires.
5.  I read a lot and am most interested in fiction.
6.  I took private art lessons from June, a truly fantastic woman who taught me most of what I know about art.
7.  My sister Amanda is my best friend, she works in publishing. 

Rule #3 
Award ten recently discovered bloggers.   
Here are ten art teaching blogs that I enjoy.  
We Heart Art  
Teach Kids Art 
One Crayola Short 
Ms. Julie's Art School 
BlueMoon Palette 
Art For Small Hands  

Rule #4 
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.  
Will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment