Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am back!

I know it has been a while since I posted but I am back!  Things have been kind of busy over the past few months, a lot of major life changes all at once.  I am no longer living in RI and working in MA.  I have moved back to NY, Brooklyn to be exact and am now working at a charter school in Harlem.  I have been working there for about a month and a half now and feel like I am beginning to get the hang of things.  There is a very specific culture in the school that I have had to learn but I am ready to start focusing on my lessons again.  To help get my blog noticed more I have become a blog catalog member and am including a link to verify here.
Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Please check in for more fantastic elementary art lessons coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment